Subject: [Leica] Faces (and other body parts) of advertising
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Sep 28 04:50:10 2005

Hi Nathn,

The first one is surprisingly funny...are you sure you didn't line up the
newspaper stuck in the mail slot and the woman's face to get the flow
right?!!?

As for the second one...where on earth did they get that photo of my wife?
;)

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Faces (and other body parts) of advertising)