Subject: [Leica] PAW 38 dlridings
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Mon Sep 26 07:20:41 2005

Nice shots Daniel, I'm fairly certain now, that there are no lighthouses
in Sweden. ;-)

We have only one or two here:
http://www.unc.edu/~rowlett/lighthouse/ma.htm

People shots are probably more interesting than lighthouses anyway:
http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/38alt1.html

Lets see those wedding reception photos!

Jim

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] PAW 38 dlridings)