Subject: [Leica] was: Zorki now Rita after
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 06:00:14 2005

Phillipe asked:
Great to see you on the forum.
And how are things going over  there?

We faired  pretty good here.  Winds got up into the 90mph range briefly, but
we  suffered no damage.  Our tree dropped a large limb on my neigbor's
house,
but only caused some leaks in one room.  We cleaned up yesterday and came
up
with three piles of debris about eight feet in diameter and five feet  high.

Glad it is over. In many years, including Hurricane Camille in New Orleans,
this was my worst experience with a storm.  It just lasted so long.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] was: Zorki now Rita after)