Subject: [Leica] A couple Football shots with the DMR
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 25 14:32:49 2005

In a message dated 9/24/2005 5:24:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
bdcolen@comcast.net writes:
Ditto! They are wonderful photoball shots, Rob, but there is absolutely
nothing about them, from a digital perspective, that makes them stand out as
anything special - or for that matter as anything that I wouldn't expect
from the likes of a Nikon D100 or the equivalent.

There is nothing here that says it is not every bit as good as the Canon EOS
1Ds MkII either. So what's you point BD?  Price?  The Canon is just as
expensive if not more so.  So far the more I see of the DMR shots from LUG
members,
the more I want one and will wait untill I get the money saved.

Gene