Subject: [Leica] Rita: If you need it, my offer still stands
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Sep 23 10:02:27 2005

I see that Rita isn't going to be torn apart by the jet stream the way
Katrina was which might play hobb with flooding inland.

So I'll re-iterate my offer to any affected member of the LUG - if you
are flooded out and can't stay and need a stable place to live while
you work out your life you are welcome to use my home in Black Canyon
City, AZ where there is an extreme unlikelyhood of a hurricane.

Sonny, I hope you are on high ground. I'm sure you will take all the
common sense measures.

I hope all of you down there in the storm's path will ride her through
safely.

My family's prayers are all for you down there.

adam