Subject: [Leica] Re:DMR
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Sep 23 07:43:59 2005

> With the camera in my hands and with the instructions booklet. Other
> negative points are measurable ones: Noise, battery life, resolution,
> startup time, moire in the pictures, and so on no lack of .objectivity
> from my part...

Felix, your reading of the instruction book seems to contradict the
experience of several people who have made the R9/DMR setup their primary
camera, reserving the EOS equipment for those occasions where AF is more
important than picture quality.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com