Subject: [Leica] lighting critique request, take 2
From: ericm at (Eric)
Date: Thu Sep 22 18:30:50 2005

>The sun tends to be up there. In an upward direction for the
>most part.
>Hence down lighting goes over pretty well as "natural" lightings.
>"above is where we expect all the light effects to be coming from.

This was reflected from the umbrella, with the umbrella at about 6 ft and
pointed down.  Since she was sitting on the floor, that was pretty much
overhead.  :)

I see what you mean about looking natural.  The shadows *are* where I'd
expect.  I don't like the bags under the eyes, though.  S'pose I should
throw some foamcore down on the floor to reflect up a bit.  That's my
weekend some easily foldable reflectors.  :)

Message from mark at (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] lighting critique request, take 2)