Subject: [Leica] FS: Leotax and Welta Perle
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Thu Sep 22 09:25:24 2005

-
Purchase of a Nikon SP (please don't flame me) demands that I sell off
some favorite items from my collection. All prices in U.S. dollars.
Shipping and insurance at cost.

Leotax F - received the full CLA treatment a few years ago, lightly used
since. Curtains like new.  Very hard to find (production of about
3,000 units) better-quality
Leica copy, with outstanding 50mm f1.5 Simlar lens. Rangefinder bright
and contrasty.
A few marks on chrome, but more than presentable. $499.

Welta Perle 4.5x6 folder. Well worn, but in working order. Bellows pass the
flashlight test. 80mm f2.8 Schneider Xenar needs cleaning. Pocketable
camera yielding large negative images in a package smaller than a
screwmount Leica with its lens collapsed.  $75.

Feel free to contact me at langeratcarleton@gmail.com  I will be away
for a few days, so don't get discouraged if you don't get a reply
until Monday.