Subject: [Leica] That 50
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 20 14:12:36 2005

paulhardycarter wrote:

> For the  same reasons, Ric. If you crop a picture you're altering the
>  perspective symmetry of the composition as much as if you used a
>  different focal length.
>
> For me that standard frame is the  window through which I see the world.
> Where ever I go, whatever I see,  it's the same window. I frame of
> reference, if you like.
>
> P.
Funny, I've never had the slightest compunction about  cropping.  I cut them
up all different ways.  Whatever the subject  demands, that's the shape.

http://www.sonc.com/paw2/book_dog.htm

http://www.sonc.com/consolidation.htm

I  do always make my flowers  6x8 because so many people have said they use
it  for wallpaper on their computers.

Regards,
Sonny    (foolhardycarter)
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest  continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish