Subject: [Leica] Anisquam
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Mon Sep 19 13:49:31 2005

Thanks Tina.

I find that those taken with the digital have slightly "High" highlights
and that I need to upgrade from Photoshop 7 to CS2 in order to get at
that RAW converter.  The one from Pentax doesn't work well enough for me.

Jim

Tina Manley wrote:

> At 02:49 PM 9/18/2005, you wrote:
>
>> I hope that you will like some of them... your comments, and other
>> remarks are requested.
>>
>> No ridicule please, I'm very sensitive.  ;-)
>>
>> Jim
>

> They make me sorry that I won't be at Cape Ann this October :-(  Take
> some photos for me.  They look wonderful!!
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley, ASMP
> www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Anisquam)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Anisquam)