Subject: [Leica] Epson R800 Printer Results
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Sep 18 20:19:36 2005

Don,
Thanks for the encouragement.  According to their website, my local
OfficeMax store should have at least one type of Epson glossy paper in
stock.  I will check tomorrow.  I am very impressed with the initial
appearance of the prints, as well as printed documents.  In addition, it is
much quieter than my old Epson inkjet.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Epson R800 Printer Results)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Epson R800 Printer Results)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Epson R800 Printer Results)