Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 37: On the Street...And On the Couch.
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sun Sep 18 17:56:47 2005

I thought about it Ric...but two things stopped me:
1) It was our first all-day family outing, so we were just getting adjusted
to the whole thing.
2) I don't know your phone number. :)

When things settle down, though, you're on!

Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 37: On the Street...And On the Couch.)