Subject: [Leica] On vacation
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Sep 15 19:42:12 2005

We're taking a very rapid trip to the Least Coast to deliver a truck
to my son - so he can drive it back to the west coast - but loaded
with most of his worldly possessions.

One the way we have stopped by family. This shot is of Grace on her
climbing structure in Boulder, CO. The day was overcast with
thunderstorms so this was shot at ASA 800 f/3.2 70mm using the
70-200mm L lens. It's moments like this that I bless the existance of
autofocus. The kid was in constant motion from the time we saw her to
the time we left. I was exhausted watching.

<http://www.abridge/adambridge.com/Photos/2005/09/13/_L3U5839.jpg>

Because I'm on my PowerBook and not on the studio system I can't
REALLY judge much about the details of the image - making decisions
about contrast, color, etc is "iffy" I have found.

Comments are most welcome - all sorts of course.

Adam

Replies: Reply from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] On vacation)