Subject: [Leica] PAW 37 - The Vikings are coming!
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Sep 15 09:00:13 2005

Taken at "Armour Through the Ages" at Bovington Camp, September 2005

PAW 37:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album164/Vikings

Leica IIIf 3.5cm Summaron 1/200th f5.6 BW400CN

Get both these two, but that guy in the background. He had a very special
bearing and manner about him.

I know about Capa and getting close, but I wanted both of them!

PAW 37 ALT:

But I couldn't resist this as an alternative.

Bet you didn't know that mediaeval villeins ate ice cream, did you?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album164/MediaevalBowmen20050909

Thanks for looking if you do, and for commenting if you do that too!

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] PAW 37 - The Vikings are coming!)
Reply from leicanikon at earthlink.net (Stephen Gandy) ([Leica] FS: Zeiss Lenses)