Subject: [Leica] Rouge
From: neilsimages at pipeline.com (Neil Schneider)
Date: Tue Sep 13 22:27:52 2005

Hey Nathan,

  Thanks for your comment and approval.
  This shot I tried as a mood picture going back to the days of Robert
Doisneau in 40's Paris. I waited for someone to come along wearing
something close in clothing or a beret :-) but gave up after an hour or
so. This kid though looks like he's wearing knickers.
But glad you like the other two.

Regards
Neil

"Predicting the future is mostly a matter of managing not to blink as
you witness the present" -- William Gibson