Subject: [Leica] DMR and fringing
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 12 21:32:12 2005

In a message dated 9/12/2005 5:57:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
faneuil@gmail.com writes:
on my morning commute I a lot of test pics with my DMR and 21-35 zoom.
Fringing seems to be most severe when focal length is short, f stop is small
and there are high contrst edges in the scene.
Eric

Well, you are far more critical than I am.  But then I would like to see
some
files where I can look at the entire photo at one time and not have to wait
5
minutes for it to load.  ;-)

Gene

Replies: Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] DMR and fringing)