Subject: [Leica] Refinishing project
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon Sep 12 17:47:31 2005

Great work, Craig.  I bet you've developed a new bond to the camera, and
you'll never part with it.

How did you strip the chrome?

And can you tell us what your paint process was?

I've painted M's, but the paint never really sticks well, and it doesn't
quite achieve the nice patina that a 40 year old authentic Leica does.
But maybe by 2050, they will look nice.

Regards,

Vick Ko