Subject: [Leica] Perpignan - my first pics...
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon Sep 12 13:25:40 2005

I still have some colour slide to process, but here are my first results
from the trip to Perpignan where I met Luis, Nathan and Tarek.

First here's Luis sat in a caf? wondering where he can find some
beautiful young women to photograph...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Perpignan-2005/Luis

Tarek makes another sale at his book signing...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Perpignan-2005/Tarek_01

Tarek explains something to the audience with a copy of his book on the
front of the desk...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Perpignan-2005/Tarek_02

The question and answer session...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Perpignan-2005/Tarek_03

After the book signing we walked past a restaurant where the chef was
beginning to cook a paella...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Perpignan-2005/Paella

Before I met with everyone else I stumbled across a wedding outside of
the town hall. The bride talks to her parents while the groom looks at
his watch...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Perpignan-2005/wedding

Thanks for looking

Steve