Subject: [Leica] Scanners
From: jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner)
Date: Mon Sep 12 12:14:17 2005

That Minolta only allows for 4 slides at a time, and it's pretty slow,
especially considering the USB connection.

Also, the transport is somewhat "less than robust" and there are complaints
about it not feeding the tray after some use, caused by bent "friction
clips" (an easily made modification). The typical signs of a problem are a
ratcheting sound on loading. Cure? Pliers.

JD

On 9/12/05 3:04 PM, "G. Michael Paine" <mipaine@comcast.net> escrivou: