Subject: [Leica] And sometimes the puppy wins
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Sep 11 15:53:06 2005

Don:

>http://canid.com/current/bud_0509_01.html is pretty defining as to
>your obligations to your puppy.

:)  Always appreciate your comments.

Phillipe:

>Nice dog shots, Eric. But I like this one even more:
>http://canid.com/current/sofia_michael_0509_05.html

Thanks.  That's my favorite of the Sofia/Michael series, too.

I was really nervous at first when I bought a brick o' Delta 400.  After
all, for black & white 400, I've been shooting nothing but Neopan for the
past several years.  I like Delta, too, now.

I heard elsewhere from somebody who claimed to hear from a Fuji sales rep...
(So it must be true!  :)  That Neopan is a strong seller.  Whenever there
isn't enough to go around, B&H and Adorama are the ones that get the
shortage because they're negotiated the cheapest prices with Fuji.  Makes
sense to me...sorta.  I have noticed that other places have Neopan in stock
even with B&H and Adorama don't...but I decided not to deal with them
because of the risk of the unknown.  I decided that if there were going to
be chronic shortages of Neopan, it was time for me to start finding other
films that I liked, too.  If Fuji is going to reduce the film it sends to
B&H, then my film dollars will go to somebody else that doesn't play that
game.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/