Subject: [Leica] in a bar
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 10 05:26:40 2005

In a message dated 9/10/2005 7:22:37 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
rdcb37@dodo.com.au writes:

Sonny,

Great shot!

Are you really tall or did you use a  chair?

Given that you are a sniper rather than a machine gunner, how  did you
line the shot up without being seen?  No one is looking  in your
direction.  Maybe what was going on on stage is the key  here. :-)

Rick.

I am tall  6'4", but I was also standing on an apron of the  stage.  In a
darkened room, not using flash, no one pays much mind to  me.  Also, I am
kind of
a fixture at local music events as my son Adam  promotes them.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana