Subject: [Leica] Weird: DMR and TTL works!
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Fri Sep 9 18:04:53 2005

As has been reported, I just assumed my DMR/R8 would not work in TTL flash
mode.
I was testing out my Metz 32mz-3 with my DMR this evening (using SCA 2052
adapter).
I have a portrait session tomorrow and I thought I do some shots with fill
flash in "A" mode.
 I flip the flash into TTL to see what error code I would get.. And I got
none!
Did some test shots (at night, indoors) and the TTL feature appears to work
just fine.
Am I nuts? Am I missing something thing?
Adjusting the + / - dippy switches to effects exposure appropriately.
I covered the flash's "eye" to see if I was in some odd "A" mode and the
setup still worked.
The flash seems to be truly in TTL mode.
I will try it in AM daylight and report back.
 Eric

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Weird: DMR and TTL works!)