Subject: [Leica] Tall ships - sepia toned
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Sep 9 09:00:07 2005

In a message dated 9/9/2005 10:41:12 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
douglas.sharp@gmx.de writes:
I just posted 2 sepia toned Tall Ship  pictures.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/Image1_101_edited_2_001
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/Image1_106_edited_2

If  any one knows of a good toning software,let me know, I did these with
replace colour and colours picked from original Sutcliffe  prints.
Douglas
----------------------

I do this quite a bit around here, as we have displays, and to make  the
pictures work together with varying sepia, fade etc., I just go to  color
balance
and bump the red a little bit on a monochrome picture.   Here's a
comparison.

http://www.sonc.com/douglas_ship.htm

Regards,
Sonny