Subject: [Leica] I'm baaaaack
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Tue Sep 6 04:59:07 2005

jls@runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) wrote:

>See what you can find out. My wife is inconsolable over the dogs. The
>cats
>are locked inside, so nobody can get to them.

I will do my best to get the information some time during the day today,
and I'll get back to you with it.

I am not especially optimistic about all of this, but if you want some
updates, check the following link:

http://www.wwltv.com/

There are some photographs and related stories about the pet situation.
I didn't mark the page, but I'm sure you can find it there.

And, though I'm sorry to have to say this, as I heard early this
morning, on NPR's "Morning Edition," the growing number of feral dog
packs, according to the reporter, has authorities "debating when they
should begin to shoot them."

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier