Subject: [Leica] Re: Birthday Present
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Mon Sep 5 11:42:20 2005

MP Bithday Cake Recipe:

Write yourself a check made out to cash (for the cost of
the Bessa and 1.4) - add "MP down payment" in the
memo" section - continue scrounging until done! ;-)

Montie

>Given that I am getting no younger... I have been asked >to pick my own
present
>for my birthday (MPs with N'luxes are EXPLICTLY >excluded); so do I...

(i) Buy myself a Bessa R3A with 40 mm 1.4?

(ii) a modest second-hand M body and a screw-to-M adapter and use my
existing
lenses on it?

(iii) something nice for my beloved IIIf?

(iv) None of the above

or?

suggestions welcome

The sender of this email wishes to state now that he does not have to accept
any
suggestions ;-)

Peter

PS that gives you less than 24 hours!