Subject: [Leica] Venice, new wife, Leica M3 in November?
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 5 09:37:01 2005

In a message dated 9/2/2005 7:45:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
leicamshooter@yahoo.com writes:
I'll be spending my November honeymoon in Italy.  I
have about 14 days, and I'd like to spend most of them
in Venice, but I'm not sure what it will be like in
terms of weather and city life. Has anyone visited
Venice in November?  Do you think I should instead
take my travels to the south. My Leica M3 & Elmar
2.8/50 will also go along. I'm considering a lot of
Gold 100, with some Fugi 800 as well.

My exchange daughter, Milena, this year is from Pedavina, which is North of
Venice.  I asked her about Venice in November, and she tells me it is very
cold
and rainy, and sometimes the tide is high and high topped rain boots are
very
much the order of the day.  She says Florence would be a better place to
visit in November.  Hope this helps.

Gene