Subject: [Leica] Eyepiece rubber ring loose on my 1.25x Magnifier
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sun Sep 4 18:14:57 2005

I use the 1.25x magnifier on my .72 body, which is dedicated
to 50 and 90mm lenses. I don't wear glasses, and I like the nice
big 50mm framelines.

Well, in the last few days, the little rubber ring on the outside
(eye facing) of the magnifier has become loose. Probably from
rubbing against my shirt when the camera hangs from my neck
or from pulling it out of the bag.

What should I do?  Should I glue the little ring on with some
kind of glue?  Should I just remove it?

Anyone else had this issue?

Appreciate all and any advice.

Scott