Subject: [Leica] my flag project is online/ Karen Schreiber
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 4 10:59:16 2005

In a message dated 9/4/2005 11:52:40 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bdcolen@comcast.net writes:

More to the point - If we live in America, and are Americans, why do we  have
to fly flags or plaster flag stickers on our cars to tell people that  we're
Americans? The flag has, unfortunately, become a political  symbol.

--------------------------

Yeah, and isn't it ironic that the people who fly it most proudly are  in
the
South?

Regards,
Sonny
(who proudly flies the star spangled banner on a pole in front of my  house)

http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] my flag project is online/ Karen Schreiber)