Subject: [Leica] Yet another walk in my neighborhood
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Sep 4 07:15:16 2005

Peter Klein showed: simple moments of life.
Subject: [Leica] Yet another walk in my neighbourhood

Hi Peter,
One of the things some of you lads do in your pictures, well for me anyway,
is open the memory banks of yesterday. :-)

The wagon, now a flower box on second go around for example, triggered an
image of myself as a kid when I got a "red wagon" for my birthday! What a
glorious exciting time I had in the first ride around pumping it along with
one foot pushing the other leg kneeling inside with my dad along side. Damn
what wonderful moments they were. :-)

And I can't imagine I'm alone in this because there's a bunch of old guys on
the list who probably did similar.

Quite often on the list it isn't just about the quality of the photographs,
mostly pretty good, but it's the stories they tell or bring back a memory or
two for many of us. :-)

So thanks for the memories and a look around the neighbourhood. :-)

ted