Subject: [Leica] I'm baaaaack
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Sep 3 19:13:11 2005

Hi Jeffery,
Wonderful to see your words on the screen!!! :-) Good on you! :-)

My wife asked me again today, as she's done ever since your last post about
"electricity at 2.45 a.m." night of the storm. "Has there been any word on
that Jeffery fellow?"  And she's done that every day since, although we did
have word from Sonny just before our dinner time today that you were OK. So
with your words now on screen I shall tell her post haste you and family are
OK. Wonderful news seeing your own text to screen! :-)

I suppose one can only wish you and family well with a return home at the
earliest possible time. However under the circumstances that might be longer
than anyone could imagine. Hang loose buddy! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] I'm baaaaack)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Any Latest News from Jeffrey / Katrina?)
Message from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] Any Latest News from Jeffrey / Katrina?)