Subject: [Leica] Leica MDigital
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Sat Sep 3 12:03:33 2005

The image stabilization on the Panasonic FX7 works well enough to hold
the camera out when taking the picture.

I don't like the optical finders in the digital p&s but the LCDs are a
fact of life with them. Some have predicted that eventually all these
p&s cameras will have image stabilization.

On subject: I wouldn't want an LCD on the "digital M", I don't want the
weight, bulk, or cost, though I expect the cost will be a stopper for
me.

Replies: Reply from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] Leica MDigital)