Subject: [Leica] Friday for Sale...
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Fri Sep 2 00:29:09 2005

Item #1:

Leitz Extension Tubes for Leicaflex and all Leica-R.  14134-1  & 14134-2
bayonet tube set, as well as a 14135 extension ring.  Marked "Leitz Wetzlar
Germany".  No box.

The 14135 extension allows 1:1 reproduction with the 50mm Summicron. The
14135 has a slight  'ding' on the rim where some clumsy oaf (me)  dropped
it.  Cosmetic only and does not affect performance. Other than that,
overall:   EX to EX+

I have checked the net, and these are selling anywhere from $125 (no 14135
extension ring) to $140 (with extension) and up to $180 (although at this
price, it does include the box.)

US$ 85 + postage.

----------------------

Item #2:

Leitz Serie VIII/IX (Series 8.5) filters.  One Orange, One Light Yellow.
Both marked "Leitz Wetzlar Germany"  One in plastic but non-original case.
The other without case.  Fit the 21/f4 Super Angulon-R, amongst others.

US$ 25 + postage for the pair.

More details and photos of both items at
http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/sales.htm

7 day MB guarantee (minus postage).  Please reply, off list - to
telyt@telus.net

David Young,
Logan Lake, BC
CANADA.