Subject: [Leica] Jeffery is OK/ answering JB
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Sep 1 14:23:49 2005

The energy released is on the scale of nuclear weapons, not
conventional explosives. And the scale is vastly different since the
swath of destruction is so vast.

There were early comparisons to a nuclear device having gone off and
in many ways it's a good one. No radiation, of course, but in terms of
energy released - right on.

Adam