Subject: [Leica] Katrina
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Sep 1 08:43:14 2005

I feel sure we will get some preparedness degree color keys that will
make it all better.

The color for category five hurricanes coming ashore while our
National Guard troops defend the new nine-year-old legal marriage age
for Iraqi women will be brown.

We are thankful that intelligent design has given us fearless leader.
I'm sorry, but I'm just angry to see this guy take the country down
the same crap hole he has every other business daddy ever bought him.
Sorry for the vent.

I'm a very frustrated American, and I just don't know where to scream
this except among friends. If you feel the opposite way, scream too.
I won't argue with you or tell you to shut up.

I'll stop that subject now. Flame if you must, but I'm done with it
now. I won't answer.

Thanks for your toleration.

Ric Carter

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Katrina)