Subject: [Leica] Side grips
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Aug 31 14:06:42 2005

Lew

I have the Rapidgrip from Tom Abrahamsson and am very satisfied. I use it
for the heavy or long lenses (75 lux, 135) or, rarely, when I use a heavy
flash.

Pros:
The "Gripping feel" is very good, (significant better feel than Leica's
orig. grip that I have tried at a Leica show day in a local shop). It has a
very useful compartment for an extra battery. On the top there is a screw
mount for a soft release. Very useful too if you have one.

Cons:
No cons' to report.

http://www.rapidwinder.com/#rapidgrip
My grip has three finger indentations not only 1 like on the picture. Looks
gorgeous btw.

Didier

Message from vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] Three from away)
Message from lew at fastmail.fm (Lew) ([Leica] Side grips)