Subject: [Leica] Spam!
From: neilsimages at pipeline.com (Neil Schneider)
Date: Wed Aug 31 09:23:46 2005

On Aug 31, 2005, at 12:17 PM, Douglas Sharp wrote:

> Go to the bottom of the page, there's a link to stop it.
> I got sick of it too.
> Douglas
> I've been getting right-wing conservatie, anti-semitic nasties from
> Poland too.
> Telling me what a bad man Nathan is - I imagine (not having met him
> yet) that he's as good, in person, as he is on-line (and as are his
> his pictures of Poland)
> so I shall continue to ignore them

If you acknowledge their email span by linking to a site on the page
you are letting the auto spammer  know that its
an active site and it will continue...... better to set your mail
program to delete it automatically when it hits your server.

Neil

"Predicting the future is mostly a matter of managing not to blink as
you witness the present" -- William Gibson

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Spam!)
Message from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] Spam!)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Spam!)