Subject: [Leica] Now "Boring 50" Was: "Leica branded lenses"
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Aug 30 05:34:59 2005

17? Not bad! Ok, if I count the 40, too, I have 5 standard lenses in Leica
mount :-)
One Leitz, one Voigtlander, one Canon, two russians.
I'm shure I can improve my photography if I buy some more ;-)
Didier

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Now "Boring 50" Was: "Leica branded lenses")