Subject: [Leica] Would Ted Be Jealous?
From: jblack at ambio.net (John Black)
Date: Mon Aug 29 11:15:29 2005

> I think you're right as I remember the name "Eyerman " from LIFE and given
> you've put it into the motor-drive it adds to the recognition.
>
> ted

I'm not sure all those cameras are Leicas. It's hard to tell but I think
there is a prism hump on the lower one in front, if it's not a finder in the
shoe.  The position of the self timer is not quite right on some of them
also.

3 bodies I can see, but 4???  Maybe he had different kinds of film in some.

JB

Replies: Reply from jorg.willems at pp.inet.fi (Jörg Willems) ([Leica] Would Ted Be Jealous?)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Would Ted Be Jealous?)