Subject: [Leica] OT NOLA Katrina
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Aug 28 16:38:02 2005

Good luck Jeff and other New 'Awlinians. I think there is something "funny"
in that cars are moving 5MPH, the storm of the Century is beating at your
doorstep, and you are typing on the Internet as long as the electricity and
the internet hold out. Sort of remind me of the stories of photogs keep
shooting as they are running away from danger (at the very last possible
moment) etc.

Be safe. Be very very safe.

At 04:03 PM 8/28/2005, Jeffery Smith wrote:

use richard at imagecraft.com)