Subject: [Leica] LeiCanon focus confirmation??
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sun Aug 28 13:36:59 2005

>you can always change the focusing screen to a split image/micro prism
>I have that screen, but I haven't tried it yet because the manual
>says you can't use spot metering with that screen installed.  Does
<anybody know if that's true?  I like spot metering usually.

>Tina

Tina

With Ec-B screen the one who has splitted microprism in the middle you can
use evaluative metering or spot measuring in all focusing points excepting
the middle one and it's logical as in the middle one it's the splitted
microprism. Excuse my horrible English, I wish it's understable.

Felix

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] LeiCanon focus confirmation??)