Subject: [Leica] Re: Erwin Puts on the DM-R
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Aug 28 10:40:29 2005

feli offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Erwin Puts on the DM-R

> Canon is killing everyone else in the high iso race, including Nikon.
> They really have their act together.<<

Hi feli,
Right on! :-)

Shooting at 3200 with the 20D gives amazing results even for the most
diehard techies. It basically allows one to shoot dang near anywhere you
want with the least amount of light and have excellent quality prints.

I'm a diehard available light if you can see it, you can shoot it kind of
guy. And this 3200 quality is a challenge to see just what you can get away
with while maintaining solid quality prints and interesting photographs.

Quite frankly until one can see the 3200 results, one can remain sceptical.
However once you've seen them, from that point on you almost feel... "show
no fear the 20D is here take yer shot!!"
ted

Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Re: Erwin Puts on the DM-R)