Subject: [Leica] Was: leica branded lenses: NOW OT nazi archive....
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sat Aug 27 12:36:05 2005

dlridings@gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) wrote:

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lie
>
>The whole article has scary relevance.
>
>Daniel

On that page, near the end of the article, there is a link to Calvin
College's online archive of Nazi Propaganda.

One of my undergrad professors helped initiate that archive and brought
in much of the material.  As undergrad seniors, at another college like
Calvin, we were required to do a year long course, immersed in Nazism,
lots of photography, gobs of film, readings at great length in the
purity laws, etc.

Excellent reference source, and in some ways, even scarier...

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Norfield Congregational Church