Subject: [Leica] What would you do if wifey dropped your MP?
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Aug 27 08:33:14 2005

But this thread does underscore the tendency of LUGgers to go to great
sacrifices to protect their Leicas, to the point of handling them like
precious cargo generally worth far more than a Leica's worth. It is
strange that carrying a Bessa or a Konica is like carrying a camera, and
carrying a Leica is like carrying a religious artifact. My car cost 10
times more than any one of my Leicas, but I'm more careful of the
latter.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com