Subject: [Leica] "Street Discussion" Image
From: neilsimages at pipeline.com (Neil Schneider)
Date: Sat Aug 27 04:49:00 2005

On Aug 27, 2005, at 2:02 AM, Steve Barbour wrote:

>> On 8/27/05, Neil Schneider <neilsimages@pipeline.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Folks
>>>
>>> I have posted a new image in the People & Places album
>>> As usual, all comments and critiques are most welcome and
>>> appreciated.
>>>
>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/People-And-Places/Street_Discussion
>
> but what are they saying Neil...  ? discussing the pullout from Gaza,
> or "mine is longer than yours...".
>

> Steve

Good point Steve. My money is on the "mine is longer than yours"
But the real question is, what the other is thinking..... :-)

Neil

Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] "Street Discussion" Image)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] "Street Discussion" Image)