Subject: [Leica] FS- Minolta CLE M mount
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 25 16:26:40 2005

Thanks for the plug.  I am NOT selling it to go digital.  I  bought an M7
and
6 M mount cameras are just too many.  I might be  thought of as a collector
instead of a shooter.  No one but Ted can handle  that many cameras at one
time!!

In a message dated 8/25/2005 6:15:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,