Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 34: Thirty-Nine-and-a-Half Weeks
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Thu Aug 25 09:45:44 2005

Hi Folks,

I'm posting these a few days early, just in case...

The main is titled "Do Not Top Load..."  If you look, you'll see why...

I continue to be amazed at the size of my wife's belly, so I've also posted
two portraits of her...one taken yesterday (at 39 1/2 weeks gestation) and
one from way back in January (at 10 weeks)...she's wearing the same clothes
in both photos!

http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2005_34/index.html
M6TTL with 35/2 summicron (last pre-asph) on "poor-man's chromagenic B&W
film" (aka, Fuji Superia 400, channel mixed in PS)

Thanks for looking...well-intentioned comments or critiques are always
welcome.

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 34: Thirty-Nine-and-a-Half Weeks)