Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 30, Issue 258
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Wed Aug 24 07:09:02 2005

>It would seem logical that if this was the Minolta list and it was
>emblazoned with a Minolta logo than half the members of the list would be
>very interested in it.
>
>The idea that members on a Leica list would be very interested in something
>with a Leica logo on it being somehow negative is beyond me.
>The motivations for putting this up for question or even ridicule are less
>obvious.

This is true. But the problem BD is remarking is that some LUG members
could think that *every* other equipment without the red dot is -merely
by this fact- worse what is not always true. And they can desperately
trying to find out defects not so evident. I suppose that this may be
more frequent in those members whose equipment is, or exclusive or
mostly, Leica while users of a variety of brands are less concerned if
Leica is always the best or not. In some years this problem will be over
as I cannot see Leica preserving for ever his excellence.

Felix