Subject: DSLR dynamic range (was: Re: [Leica] Canon Introducs 2 new digital SLRs)
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Aug 23 23:17:03 2005

I have been thinking about this as well. One thing that no doubt many of
the veterans know but is news to me is how much dynamic range you can have
with certain B&W film, especially in diluted developers to extend the time
it sits in the soup. I guess this is the legendary "toe and shoulder" thing
that people mention about Tri X, for example. I see some of these
characteristics in some of my pictures and it's really neat.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) (DSLR dynamic range (was: Re: [Leica] Canon Introducs 2 new digital SLRs))