Subject: [Leica] WAS Canon Introducs 2 new digital SLRs NOW 12/16 BIT
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Tue Aug 23 15:10:20 2005

Douglas Herr writes:

> B.D., only you can explain your feelings.
>
> On Tuesday, August 23, 2005, at 02:53PM, B. D. Colen
> <bdcolen@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Why do I have the feeling that if it was emblazoned with a Red
> > Dot and the name Leica half the members of the list would
> > already have orders in?

Since you asked, I'll bite:

Because you're a windbag and pompous ass with nothing better to do with your
time then continually Troll the Lug with these kind of self-serving missives?

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] WAS Canon Introducs 2 new digital SLRs NOW 12/16 BIT)
Reply from mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] WAS Canon Introducs 2 new digital SLRs NOW 12/16 BIT)