Subject: [Leica] Catching up with the PAW: weeks 31 to 33
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Aug 23 12:48:15 2005

Just before my holidays I shot a commercial for the city of Antwerp.
I made Wk 31 and 32 during this shoot:
Wk 31 is a 50'ies pedestrians' tunnel linking the right and left bank of the
river Scheld in Antwerp that is still in function. It always impressed me
from since I'm a child.
Wk 32 is from a scene of the commercial.

Both with the M4-2 and a VC 35/2.5.

Wk 33 was made in France during our holiday in the Gar, and is the start of
(yet another) series called "Twoshots". This one is called "an emprisoned
bicycle in St.-Denis, France". The concept is to bring together two shots
made in a radius of 300 ft. max to create a new (preferably slightly absurd)
context.

This one was with the Digilux. The B&W is stitched.

Starting at Wk 31 see:
http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/PAW2005/slides/Wk31.html or
http://tinyurl.com/758sq

Comments very welcome ofcourse.